Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Grid Project












Luis:
I loved your project! The tiger was awesome! I also thought it was so interesting that you used a giant light panel. The shading was amazing. Very well done. My favorite grid of them all.

Seb.
I liked your tree. I thought it was very interesting that something so temporary was inspired by a tree that grows for over 100 years. Very decontextualized J

Danielle:
I really liked how you incorporated your sense of identity in this project and you showed us three different sides to yourself. Very cool.

Emily:
The monkey was so cute. I liked it a lot. Hopefully you ate it afterwards ll it looked really yummy J

Francesca
Yours was soooo cool! I loved how you made a very 2-d element (cards) into a 3-d picture with ethe sharks teeth jutting out. Super cool!

Stef:
I love how you physically drew on the computer and it looked like something that was created by the computer. So awesome. I loved the colors and the whole idea itself. Very good project.

Jon
Interesting beehive. I’m going to be honest that I don’t really understand how it was a grid but it definitely looked cool.

Hannah
I loved your project! It was such a unique idea. So awesome that you could put it in front of the projector and see the image on the other side. I also really like that you posted the progression of the project.

Sarah
Cool beads. So funny that you glued them to the floor.

Grace
I loved your Michael Jackson. I also liked how big it was and that you showed the picture that inspired the piece. Very good project.


1 comment:

  1. this project just turned out magnificent. great use of the grid with the lights. i like that you chose a pacman ghost to make it light up. amazing work. it should always be displayed.

    ReplyDelete